Here we are for the rewind of July 2022. The month went by very quickly.
- Completely redone my personal website. Including new graphics, an improved and detailed about section, and converted all my posts to Markdown.
- It is made with Pelican. I’m doing a lot of practice with this tool. I’m also using it for other websites, like fortressa.com.
- Finally, I have a professional email address: email@example.com.
- Started climbing more frequently (2x week) and got to do B+ blocks. I’m super happy with this improvement.
- Went to see some cars at Trento-Bondone.
- Took more walks in the woods, also looking for boulders to climb on. In theory, I have found them but they are not easy to access.
- Done great digital cleanups on all the tools I use. It should be a more common habit given the benefits it gives me but unfortunately, it takes time and I often decide to use it in other ways.
- Started meditating more. Including breathing exercises. They are a real cure-all.
- Created a logo for a friend. Handrawed and then used in combination with a modern handwritten font. It was a nice experiment but I think I won’t do it anymore because it needs a lot of time.
- Published version 0.2.0 of pelican-tailwindcss · PyPI, and now you can use the plugins to add Tailwind on your Pelican website. There is still room for improvement but for now it covers all the minimum requirements.
- Created the new Pelican website.
- We did the last Speck&Tech event of the season (details).
- Went to the last event of the Start.Ape season. A meetup for networking between entrepreneurial realities in Trentino.
Speaking about books this month was full of fantasy. I needed something different from nonfiction books.
- A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic #1) by V.E. Schwab — GoodReads EN · GoodReads IT
- Coastline — by Hollow Coves
- Il Comico (Sai Che Risate) — by Cesare Cremonini
- Having read and written a lot of articles unfortunately books were a secondary priority. Not good, from August we change course.
- There are many other things that I have not reported, mainly because at this pace I do one thing I immediately leave room for the next one, and the memory flies away. Then also because I’m not keeping well a log of the things I’m doing.
Let’s see what awaits me in this—very hot—August. It seems to have started on the right foot by doing a lot of interesting things. Including new types of climbing exercises and new interesting readings. But we’ll see all of this in next month’s release.